Cancún is a coastal city in Mexico‘s easternmost state, Quintana Roo, on the Yucatán Peninsula.
via Cometo Mexico
You can have your tea with your friends AND do number two at the same time! How cozy it seems…
The Dubai Fountains do put on quite a spectacular show with several different music themes. Definitely worth a visit , although the advertised 500+ foot high spurts of water are somewhat underwhelming – they look more like 100 ft high at best. You’ll know when a performance is about to start because the lights along the lake-edge go out seconds before the beginning. Each display lasts about 5 minutes, and bizarrely, some people clap at the end. Performances are (don’t forget to check the wind direction first if you don’t want to get wet)
- The Dubai Fountain length 275 meters (900 ft) – more than 2 football fields, and 25% larger than the Bellagio Fountain in Las Vegas, visible from over 20 miles away up (in space) or horizontally if you have a clear line of sight.
- Dubai Fountain height of 150 meters (500 ft) apparently. Emaar press releases in 2008 and 2009 were saying “Powerful water nozzles shoot water sprays to heights of over 500 ft“. Which is the same as the height of a 50-storey building, or high enough to wash the windows a fifth of the way up the Burj Dubai. And in May 2009, that was stretched to “Height – 900 feet” according to the Khaleej Times “Fountain Facts“. It looks more like 100-150 ft to us (30-50 meters).
- Dubai Fountain height increased to 275 meters in a press release 02 January 2010 announcing the addition of a new song (Inshed An Aldar): “The Dubai Fountain can reach a height of 275 metres (900 ft) and is equipped with powerful nozzles capable of shooting water higher than a 50-storey building” which sounds like a very tall 50-storey building, and the water jets don’t look anything like as high as 900 ft.
- 22,000 gallons of water in the air at any given moment.
- More than 6,600 lights with 1,000 different water combinations to drift into your dinner if you’re on one of the Souk Al Bahar terrace restaurants when the wind is blowing your way. Music will be played to accompany your soggy steak.
- 50 colour projectors according to original information, down to 25 according to the Dubai Mall website, but we’ve only ever seen white.
- The Burj Dubai Lake fills the gap between the Dubai Mall, The Palace Hotel, Souk Al Bahar and The Address hotel. The Dubai Fountain plumbing doesn’t run down as far as The Address though.
- WET (established 1983) are the Californian based designers of The Dubai Fountain. WET also designed The Fountains of Bellagio and the Mirage Volcano in Las Vegas, and other fountains around the world. WET use their own proprietary VirtualWET program for the Dubai Fountain. Once it’s all set up, the fountain program control is mostly done by computers wearing anoraks.
Best time of the day when sun sets and light is low.. Especially when the place has a magic of its own
I keep laughing with facebook updates..lamebook is doing a good job! I mean why people get so stupid on this social network?
I just can’t believe it’s intentionally! I never liked FB – the fact that kids are among its users makes me crazy.
I hope their parents keep an eye on them. I ‘d sure do.
In the meantime you can visit lamebook for more lolz!!!!
She is still gorgeous though..but I prefer her long blonde hair. This haircut is a pain in the ass trust me